ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT– GLOBAL ENTITY SERVICES
Position: Assistant Vice President – Global Entity Services
Location: Cayman Islands
The Maples Group is a standard bearer in financial and legal services, trusted by many of the world’s largest hedge fund managers, private equity firms and international corporations.
Our distinction flows from our carefully curated team: 2,000+ professionals characterised by tenacity, ethics and exacting excellence. We hire smart and sharpen smarter, arming talent with best-in-class resources and skills. With 18 locations across the Americas, Asia, Europe and the Middle East, our international presence offers a unique springboard for career development and cross-cultural immersion. Our side-by-side financial and legal services are similarly ripe for interdisciplinary learning and growth.
The Maples Group looks to add a Cayman based Assistant Vice President to our team and invites eager and qualified candidates to apply. We are committed to diversity, inclusion and equality of opportunity as we attract, retain and develop world-class talent.
Who We Seek
Our merit-based culture suits professionals in pursuit of boundless careers and lives. Beyond their acumen, team members are collaborative and conscientious, bringing a healthy sense of drive and purpose to each interaction and to all aspects of their work.
About the Role
The ideal candidate, working with both local and global teams, will contribute directly to delivering first class service to our clients who are leading international private equity groups.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Interact with global team members as well as our clients and their counsel, to ensure that the client’s portfolio is managed in accordance with our service agreements and protocols;
- This includes the handling client enquiries and service requests in a timely manner, processing incoming client correspondence, preparing and reviewing legal documents, as well as maintaining, auditing and reporting on the corresponding data in an entity management database;
- Assisting with the development and implementation of client specific workflows and processes;
- Providing training to colleagues on the technical aspects of the client mandates.
What You Bring
In addition to indisputably high ethical standards and autonomy, the successful candidate will have:
- This role is ideal for an organized, detail-oriented individual with well-developed critical thinking skills and possesses the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- The ideal candidate will also have an innate desire to consistently strive for excellence, take pride in carrying out their responsibilities efficiently and with impeccable execution, and proactively looks for opportunities to recommend improvements to systems and processes;
- The individual must also be a self- starter who works well within a team, is energized by a continuous learning environment, is responsive and adaptable to the changing needs of both the clients and the business and possesses an ability to work well under the pressure of deadlines;
- This role is suited for an individual with 5+ years’ of experience in a professional services environment and a College Diploma or equivalent, preferable with a business or legal concentration
- Strong written and verbal skills are required;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is preferred;
- The aptitude and commitment to continue to learn various IT platforms and additional software skills is essential.
About the Maples Group
Over five decades, the Maples Group has grown from modest beginnings into one of the world's preeminent professional services firms, offering specialised fiduciary, fund administration, regulatory and compliance, entity formation and management and legal services on the laws of the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, Ireland, Jersey and Luxembourg.
Disclaimer: All personal information collected during the application process will be used for recruitment-related purposes only. Please refer to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice for details on how we handle personal information relating to job applicants.
Boundary Hall Cricket Square PO Box 1093 Grand Cayman KY1-1102 Cayman Islands
The most enduring professional relationships are reciprocal relationships. The Maples Group prioritises employee health and wellbeing. Depending on your location, we offer a range of benefits, including:
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental and optical)
- Competitive vacation packages
- Educational assistance and professional development programmes
- Savings or pension plan
- Life insurance
- Travel insurance
- Global mental wellness programme
- Sports clubs and social events
1 December 2021