SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR - FUNDS FIDUCIARY
Fund & Fiduciary Services
Position: Senior Administrator – Funds Fiduciary
The Maples Group is a standard bearer in financial and legal services, trusted by many of the world’s largest hedge fund managers, private equity firms and international corporations.
Our distinction flows from our carefully curated team: 2,000+ professionals characterised by tenacity, ethics and exacting excellence. We hire smart and sharpen smarter, arming talent with best-in-class resources and skills. With 18 locations across the Americas, Asia, Europe and the Middle East, our international presence offers a unique springboard for career development and cross-cultural immersion. Our side-by-side financial and legal services are similarly ripe for interdisciplinary learning and growth.
The Maples Group looks to add a Senior Administrator to our team in Grand Cayman and invites eager and qualified candidates to apply. We are committed to diversity, inclusion and equality of opportunity as we attract, retain and develop world-class talent.
Who We Seek
Our merit-based culture suits professionals in pursuit of boundless careers and lives. Beyond their acumen, team members are collaborative and conscientious, bringing a healthy sense of drive and purpose to each interaction and to all aspects of their work.
About the Role
The Senior Administrator is responsible for assisting a team of client service professionals manage and administer a portfolio of investment funds and investment fund related fiduciary deals.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Complete various client onboarding processes, along with ensuring all appropriate documentation are obtained and placed on file following up after acceptance/closing to ensure that final executed documents are received as appropriate;
- Undertake client set-up and data maintenance within the internal database (s);
- Assist with liaising with investment managers, arrangers, lawyers and other relevant parties concerning the set up of new business and ongoing administration of the above mentioned deals;
- Assist with the invoicing and collections process, regulatory filings, internal check lists, and internal reporting from time to time;
- Completing and submitting the required compliance documentation prior to the closing of transactions and in accordance with all internal procedures;
- Coordinating due diligence documentation and completing KYC for our clients;
- Assist client service professionals in achieving quarterly KPI targets including generating reports on a monthly basis ;
- Assist in the processing of trades relating to conflict advisory services, including updating service agreements and logging details of each approved transaction;
- Assist client service professionals in the audit review process and ensure all related documentation is received, signed (where required)and placed on the client file; and
- Proactively communicate and provide additional coverage to the group in the absence of others.
What You Bring
In addition to indisputably high ethical standards and autonomy, the ideal candidate possesses the following:
- A university degree;
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the financial services industry;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe and Outlook.
- Requires attention to detail, professionalism and excellent organisational and communication skills.
- must be able to use his/her own initiative and work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Fluency in English is required
About the Maples Group
Over five decades, the Maples Group has grown from modest beginnings into one of the world's preeminent professional services firms, offering specialised fiduciary, fund administration, regulatory and compliance, entity formation and management and legal services on the laws of the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, Ireland, Jersey and Luxembourg.
Disclaimer: All personal information collected during the application process will be used for recruitment-related purposes only. Please refer to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice for details on how we handle personal information relating to job applicants.
Boundary Hall Cricket Square PO Box 1093 Grand Cayman KY1-1102 Cayman Islands
The most enduring professional relationships are reciprocal relationships. The Maples Group prioritises employee health and wellbeing. Depending on your location, we offer a range of benefits, including:
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental and optical)
- Competitive vacation packages
- Educational assistance and professional development programmes
- Savings or pension plan
- Life insurance
- Travel insurance
- Global mental wellness programme
- Sports clubs and social events