TALENT ACQUISITION LEAD
Funds and Fiduciary Services
Position: Talent Acquisition Lead
Location: Cayman Islands
The Maples Group is a standard bearer in financial and legal services, trusted by many of the world’s largest hedge fund managers, private equity firms and international corporations.
Our distinction flows from our carefully curated team: 2,000+ professionals characterised by tenacity, ethics and exacting excellence. We hire smart and sharpen smarter, arming talent with best-in-class resources and skills. With 18 locations across the Americas, Asia, Europe and the Middle East, our international presence offers a unique springboard for career development and cross-cultural immersion. Our side-by-side financial and legal services are similarly ripe for interdisciplinary learning and growth.
We are looking for a TA Lead to join our Cayman team and drive recruitment efforts across the region. We are committed to diversity, inclusion and equality of opportunity as we attract, retain and develop world-class talent.
Who We Seek
Our merit-based culture suits professionals in pursuit of boundless careers and lives. Beyond their acumen, team members are collaborative and conscientious, bringing a healthy sense of drive and purpose to each interaction and to all aspects of their work.
About the Role
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Director, the TA Lead will manage a regional team of skilled Talent Acquisition professionals. You will set the direction and pace of regional recruitment initiatives, and support the development and implementation of policies and programs that make the Talent Acquisition function highly efficient.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Working closely with HRBPs and regional HR leaders to build and maintain relationships across the HR Centers of Excellence and the business;
- Collaborate with regional business stakeholders to determine hiring needs and selection criteria;
- Prioritise and proactively manage requisition volume and resources to deliver a superior TA experience for internal clients and candidates;
- Develop candidate pipelines and co-ordinate sourcing initiatives for business groups from initial outreach, to application and hire – including referral programs, campus recruitment, internal mobility and vendor support;
- Seek out market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction and sourcing methodologies;
- Manage and co-ordinate team resources, identify and implement strategies to realise efficiencies and optimise recruitment processes and TA experience from first contact to first day;
- Provide regular reporting updates to the business and stakeholder groups on recruitment efforts, metrics, and talent landscape; and
- Investigate new and innovative sourcing strategies and share ideas with the TA team in collaboration with the Talent Acquisition Director.
What You Bring
In addition to a commitment to delivering superior candidate and stakeholder experiences:
- You (ideally) hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR, or a related field, coupled with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in agency and/or corporate Talent Acquisition within the financial, technology, or business/professional services sector;
- You are an accomplished professional with demonstrated skills in sourcing and managing talent pipelines, coupled with experience in leading a team and managing stakeholder interests to deliver organisational talent strategies;
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and composure when dealing with stakeholders at every level of the organisation;
- You have excellent organisational skills with ability to manage your own time effectively and pivot between managing your team, internal clients, and delivery of WIP;
- You are fluent in English and have a proven track record in the Cayman market; and
- You have a strong sense of ownership and integrity, concerned with delivering work to a consistently high standard and developing your team, so that their overall performance is enhanced.
About the Maples Group
Over five decades, the Maples Group has grown from modest beginnings into one of the world's preeminent professional services firms, offering specialised fiduciary, fund administration, regulatory and compliance, entity formation and management and legal services on the laws of the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, Ireland, Jersey and Luxembourg.
Disclaimer: All personal information collected during the application process will be used for recruitment-related purposes only. Please refer to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice for details on how we handle personal information relating to job applicants.
Boundary Hall Cricket Square PO Box 1093 Grand Cayman KY1-1102 Cayman Islands
The most enduring professional relationships are reciprocal relationships. The Maples Group prioritises employee health and wellbeing. Depending on your location, we offer a range of benefits, including:
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental and optical)
- Competitive vacation packages
- Educational assistance and professional development programmes
- Savings or pension plan
- Life insurance
- Travel insurance
- Global mental wellness programme
- Sports clubs and social events
18 October 2021