TALENT ACQUISITION COORDINATOR
Funds and Fiduciary Services
Position: Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Location: Cayman Islands
The Maples Group is a standard bearer in financial and legal services, trusted by many of the world’s largest hedge fund managers, private equity firms and international corporations.
Our distinction flows from our carefully curated team: 2,000+ professionals characterised by tenacity, ethics and exacting excellence. We hire smart and sharpen smarter, arming talent with best-in-class resources and skills. With 18 locations across the Americas, Asia, Europe and the Middle East, our international presence offers a unique springboard for career development and cross-cultural immersion. Our side-by-side financial and legal services are similarly ripe for interdisciplinary learning and growth.
The Maples Group looks to add Talent Acquisition Coordinator to our Cayman team and invites eager and qualified candidates to apply. We are committed to diversity, inclusion and equality of opportunity as we attract, retain and develop world-class talent.
Who We Seek
Our merit-based culture suits professionals in pursuit of boundless careers and lives. Beyond their acumen, team members are collaborative and conscientious, bringing a healthy sense of drive and purpose to each interaction and to all aspects of their work.
About the Role
The position reports to the Senior TA Specialist and supports recruitment activities across the region, while also lending support to other jurisdictions as needed. The TA Coordinator's responsibilities feed into our objective of delivering a superior TA experience, and will collaborate with colleagues on deploying key recruitment and branding programs to enhance performance of the function.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Support the Talent Acquisition team with the smooth running of an interview process from start to finish with both internal stakeholders and external parties;
- Post Maples job adverts for positions on a regional scale;
- Maintain the data and all information required within the Applicant Tracking System ("ATS");
- Create pipelines of local talent by screening applicant resumes and assigning them to relevant positions within the ATS;
- Coordinate any external events which TA take part in; Aand
- Maintain up to date knowledge of immigration processes and local labor laws.
What You Bring
In addition to indisputably high ethical standards and autonomy, the successful candidate will have:
- A relevant degree or relevant qualification, in addition to 2+ years experience in a similar role;
- Experience of interview preparation with candidates and providing guidance on career opportunities within Maples;
- Solid knowledge of the Cayman immigration process and what is required;
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Office Suite tools such as Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint; and
- Excellent oral and written communication is mandatory in order to coordinate with Executives within Maples.
About the Maples Group
Over five decades, the Maples Group has grown from modest beginnings into one of the world's preeminent professional services firms, offering specialised fiduciary, fund administration, regulatory and compliance, entity formation and management and legal services on the laws of the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, Ireland, Jersey and Luxembourg.
Disclaimer: All personal information collected during the application process will be used for recruitment-related purposes only. Please refer to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice for details on how we handle personal information relating to job applicants.
Boundary Hall Cricket Square PO Box 1093 Grand Cayman KY1-1102 Cayman Islands
The most enduring professional relationships are reciprocal relationships. The Maples Group prioritises employee health and wellbeing. Depending on your location, we offer a range of benefits, including:
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental and optical)
- Competitive vacation packages
- Educational assistance and professional development programmes
- Savings or pension plan
- Life insurance
- Travel insurance
- Global mental wellness programme
- Sports clubs and social events
12 October 2021