ADMINISTRATOR - GLOBAL ENTITY SERVICES
Position: Administrator - Global Entity Services
Location: Dublin, Ireland
The Maples Group is a standard bearer in financial and legal services, trusted by many of the world’s largest hedge fund managers, private equity firms and international corporations.
Our distinction flows from our carefully curated team: 2,000+ professionals characterised by tenacity, ethics and exacting excellence. We hire smart and sharpen smarter, arming talent with best-in-class resources and skills. Operating in key financial centres across the Americas, Asia, Europe and the Middle East, our international presence offers a unique springboard for career development and cross-cultural immersion. Our side-by-side financial and legal services are similarly ripe for interdisciplinary learning and growth.
The Maples Group looks to add to Dublin – based Vice President – Company Secretarial to our team and invites eager and qualified candidates to apply. We are committed to diversity, inclusion and equality of opportunity as we attract, retain and develop world-class talent.
Who We Seek
Our merit-based culture suits professionals in pursuit of boundless careers and lives. Beyond their acumen, team members are collaborative and conscientious, bringing a healthy sense of drive and purpose to each interaction and to all aspects of their work.
About the Role
As a result of continued growth, we have a unique opportunity for a recent graduate to join our Global Entity Services Team as an administrator. Primary responsibilities include:
- Working with both local and global teams, the administrator will contribute directly to delivering first class service to our clients who are leading international private equity groups;
- Assisting with monitoring central inboxes for incoming service requests in relation to a large portfolio of entities in 40+ jurisdictions;
- Interacting with global team members as well as our clients and their counsel; and
- Ensuring that all entity tasks are performed in accordance with our service agreements and protocols.
What You Bring
In addition to indisputably high ethical standards and autonomy, the ideal candidate possesses the following:
- A College Diploma or equivalent, preferable with a business or legal concentration;
- The successful candidate will be an organized, detail-oriented individual with well-developed critical thinking skills;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- An innate desire to consistently strive for excellence, take pride in carrying out their responsibilities efficiently and with impeccable execution, and proactively looks for opportunities to recommend improvements to systems and processes;
- A self-starter who works well within a team, is energized by a continuous learning environment and possesses an ability to work well under the pressure of deadlines;
- Strong written and verbal skills are required;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook; and
- An aptitude and commitment to continue to learn various IT platforms and additional software skills is essential.
Disclaimer: All personal information collected during the application process will be used for recruitment-related purposes only. Please refer to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice for details on how we handle personal information relating to job applicants.
32 Molesworth Street Dublin 2 D02 Y512 Ireland
The most enduring professional relationships are reciprocal relationships. The Maples Group prioritises employee health and wellbeing. Depending on your location, we offer a range of benefits, including:
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental and optical)
- Competitive vacation packages
- Educational assistance and professional development programmes
- Savings or pension plan
- Life insurance
- Travel insurance
- Global mental wellness programme
- Sports clubs and social events
21 June 2021