COMPANY SECRETARY - SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR - INVESTMENT FUNDS
Position: Company Secretary - Senior Administrator – Investment Funds
Location: Dublin, Ireland
The Maples Group is a standard bearer in financial and legal services, trusted by many of the world’s largest hedge fund managers, private equity firms and international corporations.
Our distinction flows from our carefully curated team: 2,000+ professionals characterised by tenacity, ethics and exacting excellence. We hire smart and sharpen smarter, arming talent with best-in-class resources and skills. Operating in key financial centres across the Americas, Asia, Europe and the Middle East, our international presence offers a unique springboard for career development and cross-cultural immersion. Our side-by-side financial and legal services are similarly ripe for interdisciplinary learning and growth.
The Maples Group looks to add a Dublin, Ireland-based Senior Administrator to our team and invites eager and qualified candidates to apply. We are committed to diversity, inclusion and equality of opportunity as we attract, retain and develop world-class talent.
Who We Seek
Our merit-based culture suits professionals in pursuit of boundless careers and lives. Beyond their acumen, team members are collaborative and conscientious, bringing a healthy sense of drive and purpose to each interaction and to all aspects of their work.
About the Role
The Senior Administrator reports to a senior team member and supports the Corporate Secretary department. Its tactical responsibilities feed one larger objective: will be responsible for assisting with the administration and management of a portfolio of clients where company secretarial services are provided. Primary responsibilities include:
- will be expected to act as a main point of contact for client companies, their boards of directors and liaise with lawyers;
- will coordinate, schedule and attend Board, Committee and Shareholder meetings, draft agendas, minutes and resolutions;
- will coordinate all statutory and regulatory filings, maintain statutory books and records, coordinate document execution, and act as a channel of communication for clients and directors on all matters of company law and corporate governance.
Over five decades, the Maples Group has grown from modest beginnings into one of the world's preeminent professional services firms, offering specialised fiduciary, fund administration, regulatory and compliance, entity formation and management and legal services on the laws of the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, Ireland, Jersey and Luxembourg.
Disclaimer: All personal information collected during the application process will be used for recruitment-related purposes only. Please refer to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice for details on how we handle personal information relating to job applicants.
What You Bring
In addition to indisputably high ethical standards and autonomy, the ideal candidate possesses the following:
- will be required to work off his/her own initiative, demonstrate excellent organisational skills, be methodical, with strong attention to detail, have the ability to deliver on tight timescales and have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- must have a Third level qualification in a related field, and a minimum of 2-3 years’ relevant work experience ideally in an investment funds company secretarial role;
- this position would also be suitable to those working within the investment funds industry seeking to commence their career within the investment funds company secretarial sector;
- a corporate secretarial qualification from the ICSA is preferable for this position, but is not a prerequisite.
32 Molesworth Street Dublin 2 D02 Y512 Ireland
The most enduring professional relationships are reciprocal relationships. The Maples Group prioritises employee health and wellbeing. Depending on your location, we offer a range of benefits, including:
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental and optical)
- Competitive vacation packages
- Educational assistance and professional development programmes
- Savings or pension plan
- Life insurance
- Travel insurance
- Global mental wellness programme
- Sports clubs and social events
15 July 2021