HR BUSINESS PARTNER - MAPLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Fund & Fiduciary Services
Position: HR Business Partner - Maples Financial Services
Location: Dublin, Ireland
The Maples Group is a standard bearer in financial and legal services, trusted by many of the world’s largest hedge fund managers, private equity firms and international corporations.
Our distinction flows from our carefully curated team: 2,000+ professionals characterised by tenacity, ethics and exacting excellence. We hire smart and sharpen smarter, arming talent with best-in-class resources and skills. With 18 locations across the Americas, Asia, Europe and the Middle East, our international presence offers a unique springboard for career development and cross-cultural immersion. Our side-by-side financial and legal services are similarly ripe for interdisciplinary learning and growth.
The Maples Group looks to add a Dublin based HR Business Partner to our team and invites eager and qualified candidates to apply. We are committed to diversity, inclusion and equality of opportunity as we attract, retain and develop world-class talent.
Who We Seek
Our merit-based culture suits professionals in pursuit of boundless careers and lives. Beyond their acumen, team members are collaborative and conscientious, bringing a healthy sense of drive and purpose to each interaction and to all aspects of their work.
About the Role
Reporting to the Global HR Director, you will provide strategic and consultative services to the business aimed at delivering HR solutions to business issues while leveraging technical expertise from the HR Centres of Excellence to deliver impactful solutions.
- Develop strategies and provide guidance on workforce planning, team structures, and succession planning, ensuring that core HR processes are applied appropriately;
- Ensure local HR strategy is aligned with business and global HR strategies to achieve organisational objectives and alignment with Maples’ vision, mission, values, culture and objectives;
- Liaise with CoEs and the business to ensure global and regional initiatives/policies are deployed with success and any potential challenges addressed;
- Assist the Global HR Director and CoE leaders on shared HR projects, including managing local HR Project Plans. Co-ordinate local/global projects to ensure successful implementation of within client groups;
- Anticipate workforce planning needs by assessing rolling attrition rate; work closely with the business and TA to identify recruitment needs and reasons for attrition in order to provide strategic insights;
- Develop a people plan for the business taking into account the wider HR agenda and any challenges that may exist within the business;
- Maintain resource allocation through HR reports. Facilitate budget allocation with the business to ensure adherence with the allocated budget;
- Modify/Create and implement internal HR policies and procedures in line with local legislation;
- Analyse trends and metrics to enhance HR solutions, processes, and programs that address current/future problems;
- Drive L&D initiatives and act as the liaison between L&D and the business including participation in formal learning programs required by the organization;
- Provide the day-to-day performance management guidance to the business through coaching, career development, counselling, and management of disciplinary actions or grievance hearings; and
- Support employee engagement and wellbeing through mental health and wellbeing programs advocacy to ensure our employees feel valued and connected to the organization.
What You Bring
In addition to indisputably high ethical standards and autonomy, the ideal candidate possesses the following:
- At least 5 years’ of experience as an Human Resources Business Partner in a fast paced environment;
- Strong communication and leadership skills; and
- Fluency in English is required;
About the Maples Group
Over five decades, the Maples Group has grown from modest beginnings into one of the world's preeminent professional services firms, offering specialised fiduciary, fund administration, regulatory and compliance, entity formation and management and legal services on the laws of the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, Ireland, Jersey and Luxembourg.
Disclaimer: All personal information collected during the application process will be used for recruitment-related purposes only. Please refer to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice for details on how we handle personal information relating to job applicants.
32 Molesworth Street Dublin 2 D02 Y512 Ireland
The most enduring professional relationships are reciprocal relationships. The Maples Group prioritises employee health and wellbeing. Depending on your location, we offer a range of benefits, including:
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental and optical)
- Competitive vacation packages
- Educational assistance and professional development programmes
- Savings or pension plan
- Life insurance
- Travel insurance
- Global mental wellness programme
- Sports clubs and social events
6 September 2021