OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATOR - MATERNITY COVER
Fund & Fiduciary Services
Position: Operations Administrator
Location: Dublin, Ireland
The Maples Group is a standard bearer in financial and legal services, trusted by many of the world’s largest hedge fund managers, private equity firms and international corporations.
Our distinction flows from our carefully curated team: 2,000+ professionals characterised by tenacity, ethics and exacting excellence. We hire smart and sharpen smarter, arming talent with best-in-class resources and skills. With 18 locations across the Americas, Asia, Europe and the Middle East, our international presence offers a unique springboard for career development and cross-cultural immersion. Our side-by-side financial and legal services are similarly ripe for interdisciplinary learning and growth.
The Maples Group looks to add a Dublin based Operations Administrator to our team and invites eager and qualified candidates to apply. We are committed to diversity, inclusion and equality of opportunity as we attract, retain and develop world-class talent.
Who We Seek
Our merit-based culture suits professionals in pursuit of boundless careers and lives. Beyond their acumen, team members are collaborative and conscientious, bringing a healthy sense of drive and purpose to each interaction and to all aspects of their work.
About the Role
The Operations Administrator will work in our operations department and assist in the smooth running of the Dublin Reception and office. Primary responsibilities of the role will include:
- Greeting and assisting clients
- Booking catering, managing the meeting room facilities
- Ensuring all client meetings are professionally organized
- Assisting staff with any stationery queries and requests
- Answering incoming calls and managing post and other dispatch and related invoicing management.
What You Bring
In addition to indisputably high ethical standards and autonomy, the ideal candidate possesses the following:
- A University graduate and have at least 1- 2 years’ experience in a busy corporate reception administration role;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are needed; and
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail, problem solving, multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in a busy environment.
About the Maples Group
Over five decades, the Maples Group has grown from modest beginnings into one of the world's preeminent professional services firms, offering specialised fiduciary, fund administration, regulatory and compliance, entity formation and management and legal services on the laws of the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, Ireland, Jersey and Luxembourg.
Disclaimer: All personal information collected during the application process will be used for recruitment-related purposes only. Please refer to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice for details on how we handle personal information relating to job applicants.
32 Molesworth Street Dublin 2 D02 Y512 Ireland
The most enduring professional relationships are reciprocal relationships. The Maples Group prioritises employee health and wellbeing. Depending on your location, we offer a range of benefits, including:
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental and optical)
- Competitive vacation packages
- Educational assistance and professional development programmes
- Savings or pension plan
- Life insurance
- Travel insurance
- Global mental wellness programme
- Sports clubs and social events
27 September 2021