SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR - CORPORATE AND DIRECTOR SERVICES
Position:Senior Administrator - Corporate & Director Services
The Maples Group is a standard bearer in financial and legal services, trusted by many of the world’s largest hedge fund managers, private equity firms and international corporations.
Our distinction flows from our carefully curated team: 2,000+ professionals characterised by tenacity, ethics and exacting excellence. We hire smart and sharpen smarter, arming talent with best-in-class resources and skills. With 18 locations across the Americas, Asia, Europe and the Middle East, our international presence offers a unique springboard for career development and cross-cultural immersion. Our side-by-side financial and legal services are similarly ripe for interdisciplinary learning and growth.
The Maples Group looks to add a Dublin based Senior Administrator to our team and invites eager and qualified candidates to apply. We are committed to diversity, inclusion and equality of opportunity as we attract, retain and develop world-class talent.
Who We Seek
Our merit-based culture suits professionals in pursuit of boundless careers and lives. Beyond their acumen, team members are collaborative and conscientious, bringing a healthy sense of drive and purpose to each interaction and to all aspects of their work.
About the Role
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the administration of portfolios of special purpose vehicles (SPVs) participating in structured finance and asset finance/aircraft leasing transactions;
- Assisting with the client on-boarding process, delivering high levels of client service and working on new and existing client relationships;
- Updating and maintaining internal databases and systems;
- Working with senior members of the team on the review of transaction documents and files in accordance with internal policies and procedures;
- Liaising with investment managers, arrangers, aircraft lessors, operators, lawyers and other relevant parties; and
- Ad-hoc project work as required.
What You Bring
In addition to indisputably high ethical standards and autonomy, the ideal candidate possesses the following:
- The successful candidate will be a university graduate with an excellent academic background;
- Successful candidates will have at least 2 years’ experience of working in a professional services firm (a legal, accounting, audit or compliance background would be beneficial);
- He/she will have a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Windows applications as well as the ability to use initiative and work well under pressure to meet deadlines;
- While not essential, an understanding of structured and asset finance transactions utilising SPVs, including CDO’s, note programmes, securitisations and aircraft leasing, experience in reviewing transaction documents, knowledge of corporate governance, relevant local laws and regulatory requirements would be an advantage; and
- This post requires attention to detail, professionalism and excellent organisational and communication skills.
Disclaimer: All personal information collected during the application process will be used for recruitment-related purposes only. Please refer to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice for details on how we handle personal information relating to job applicants.
32 Molesworth Street Dublin 2 D02 Y512 Ireland
The most enduring professional relationships are reciprocal relationships. The Maples Group prioritises employee health and wellbeing. Depending on your location, we offer a range of benefits, including:
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental and optical)
- Competitive vacation packages
- Educational assistance and professional development programmes
- Savings or pension plan
- Life insurance
- Travel insurance
- Global mental wellness programme
- Sports clubs and social events
6 September 2021