TRANSFER AGENCY ADMINISTRATOR
Position: Transfer Agency Administrator
Location: Dublin, Ireland
The Maples Group is a standard bearer in financial and legal services, trusted by many of the world’s largest hedge fund managers, private equity firms and international corporations.
Our distinction flows from our carefully curated team: 2,000+ professionals characterised by tenacity, ethics and exacting excellence. We hire smart and sharpen smarter, arming talent with best-in-class resources and skills. With 18 locations across the Americas, Asia, Europe and the Middle East, our international presence offers a unique springboard for career development and cross-cultural immersion. Our side-by-side financial and legal services are similarly ripe for interdisciplinary learning and growth.
The Maples Group looks to add a Dublin based Transfer Agency/Investor Services Administrator to our team and invites eager and qualified candidates to apply. We are committed to diversity, inclusion and equality of opportunity as we attract, retain and develop world-class talent.
Who We Seek
Our merit-based culture suits professionals in pursuit of boundless careers and lives. Beyond their acumen, team members are collaborative and conscientious, bringing a healthy sense of drive and purpose to each interaction and to all aspects of their work.
About the Role
The Administrator reports to the Senior Vice President and supports the Investor Services team. Its tactical responsibilities feed one larger objective: Assisting in the provision of share registrar and transfer agency services
Primary responsibilities include:
- Maintain investor register, including creation or review of statements and contract notes for fund activity;
- Process Subscriptions and Redemptions, Switches and Transfers observing the guidelines outlined in the fund offering documents;
- Complete all checklists appropriate to each process;
- Initiate wire and account transfer transactions through multiple internet banking platforms to settle redemptions, and subscription money movements;
- Daily Reconciliation of Cash Accounts;
- Ensure all necessary reports required by Clients, Fund Managers or Distributors are dispatched;
- Monitor daily work and plan workloads; and
- Respond to client, investor, and auditor questions promptly.
What You Bring
In addition to indisputably high ethical standards and autonomy, the ideal candidate possesses the following:
- Degree Qualified with a strong academic background;
- 1 - 2 years relevant experience in registrar and transfer agency services;
- Candidates who possess experience in performing Customer Due Diligence / AML is an advantage;
- The successful candidate will have direct experience of industry recognized registrar transfer systems. processing subscriptions, redemptions, share transfers and dividend payments;
- Knowledge of all MS Office Suite;
- excellent time management, organizational and prioritisation skills plus excellent communication skills; and
- He/she will have experience of industry-recognized share registrar and transfer agency software systems and series, partnership, private equity and equalization methodologies.
About the Maples Group
Over five decades, the Maples Group has grown from modest beginnings into one of the world's preeminent professional services firms, offering specialised fiduciary, fund administration, regulatory and compliance, entity formation and management and legal services on the laws of the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, Ireland, Jersey and Luxembourg.
Disclaimer: All personal information collected during the application process will be used for recruitment-related purposes only. Please refer to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice for details on how we handle personal information relating to job applicants.
32 Molesworth Street Dublin 2 D02 Y512 Ireland
The most enduring professional relationships are reciprocal relationships. The Maples Group prioritises employee health and wellbeing. Depending on your location, we offer a range of benefits, including:
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental and optical)
- Competitive vacation packages
- Educational assistance and professional development programmes
- Savings or pension plan
- Life insurance
- Travel insurance
- Global mental wellness programme
- Sports clubs and social events
16 September 2021