Position: HR Assistant
Role & Responsibilities
This role will report to the Head of HR Business Partnering, Dublin. The HR Assistant role will undertake a range of administrative duties to support our Dublin and UK based HR teams. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is interested in building their HR career by providing high-level administrative support within a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative support to the HR teams on all aspects of the employee life cycle.
- Supporting the onboarding process for new hires joining the firm, including third party pre-employment screening.
- Co-ordinating the administration for leavers and archiving employee files as employees exit the business.
- Ensuring the integrity and accuracy of the data on our HR system.
- Supporting with general employee queries re annual leave, sick leave, etc.
- Responding to all reference requests received from external third parties, in a timely manner.
- Supporting the HR team with the firm's professional internship programme and various other administrative activities that form part of the trainee lawyer life-cycle process.
- Supporting the HR Business Partners with the monthly reconciliation of all staff leave and absence management data from internal systems
- Providing administrative support to the annual performance review process and providing advice and assistance to support managers on performance review activities
- Supporting ad-hoc projects as required
The successful individual's qualifications and experience will include:
- Minimum 6 - 12 months experience in a HR administration role
- HR qualification (diploma or degree)
- Excellent organisational and administration skills, with the ability to multi-task and produce quality within tight deadlines.
- Highly proficient at using the Microsoft Office packages, specifically Word and Excel
- Ability to maintain strong attention to detail and the ability to deal with confidential matters with discretion.
- The ability to deliver a "can- do" and proactive approach at all times.
About the Maples Group
Over five decades, the Maples Group has grown from modest beginnings into one of the world's preeminent professional services firms, offering specialised fiduciary, fund administration, regulatory and compliance, entity formation and management and legal services on the laws of the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, Ireland, Jersey and Luxembourg.
Disclaimer: All personal information collected during the application process will be used for recruitment-related purposes only. Please refer to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice for details on how we handle personal information relating to job applicants.
75 St. Stephen's Green Dublin 2 D02 PR50 Ireland
We offer an excellent compensation package for this role which includes; a competitive salary, a discretionary performance based bonus scheme and an excellent benefits package.
2 August 2021