MARKETING & BD ASSISTANT
Position: Marketing & BD Assistant
Maples and Calder (Ireland) LLP, the law firm of the Maples Group is seeking an ambitious Marketing Assistant to support a busy and dynamic marketing team. The successful candidate will work alongside senior team members and will report into the [Senior Communications Executive]. This role is ideally suitable for an individual who is seeking a career in Professional Services Marketing.
The Marketing Assistant will report into the [Senior Communications Executive] and provide comprehensive marketing support for the Dublin team. Whilst primarily supporting the law firm in Dublin, this resource will also liaise with the Regional and Global marketing teams as necessary, ensuring consistency of all marketing efforts.
- Supporting the Senior Communications Executive with initiatives such as legal directories, awards and submissions
- Working with the team to support the execution of a successful client engagement programme including specific BD initiatives
- Reporting and logging local media coverage
- Maintaining the integrity of the data, logging marketing activities in the firm's CRM database
- Competitor and industry research
- Assist with website updates
- Digital marketing experience including metrics reporting
- Supporting in the preparation of marketing collateral
- Assist with the production and distribution of client updates, brochures, newsletters, adverts and any other marketing material, as required, in line with the firm's brand guidelines and approved processes
- Flexibility to provide support to senior members of the marketing team as needed
- Provide support to senior members of the marketing team on an as-needed basis
- Ability to prioritise and manage a busy workload.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A degree in Marketing, Business Management or a related field is preferred, but candidates with experience of working in a similar role will also be considered
- The successful candidate must be proficient in MS applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- A high level of motivation and an ability to work effectively both on one’s own initiative and as part of a team
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities and a wide range of different tasks
- Proactive and deadline oriented
- Excellent project, organisational and time management skills
- Previous experience within a professional services environment is advantageous.
ABOUT THE MAPLES GROUP
Over five decades, the Maples Group has grown from modest beginnings into one of the world's preeminent professional services firms, offering specialised fiduciary, fund administration, regulatory and compliance, entity formation and management and legal services on the laws of the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, Ireland, Jersey and Luxembourg.
Disclaimer: All personal information collected during the application process will be used for recruitment-related purposes only. Please refer to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice for details on how we handle personal information relating to job applicants.
75 St. Stephen's Green Dublin 2 D02 PR50 Ireland
We offer an excellent compensation package for this role which includes; a competitive salary, a discretionary performance based bonus scheme and an excellent benefits package.
15 July 2021