WEBSITE EXPERIENCE MANAGER
Position: Website Experience Manager
The Website Experience Manager will be a part of a global team, supporting the maintenance of the company’s website presence, ongoing development needs and future strategic direction. The Website Experience Manager will report to the Digital & Creative Services Manager and work within the Marketing team to provide comprehensive website support to the organization globally.
This role is a within a team that is a critical contributor to the overall client content experience. The Website Experience Manager will have a demonstrated knowledge of recognizing the ever-evolving trends and required solutions of the Maples Group’s website presence and be able to implement these solutions to consistently support the delivery of world-class website experiences.
- Oversee the day-to-day maintenance of the Sitecore Content Management System including securing URLs, monthly website audits, admin-level website and content updates
- Explore new technologies and propose website enhancements focused on improving the client experience
- Manage planned development projects, both internally with relevant stakeholders and with external development partners to meet deployment target dates and adherence to industry web and graphic standards
- Develop user stories for enhancement projects to internal stakeholders and external developers understand the required parameters
- Solicit feedback from internal marketing resources for enhancements that will assist their goals and objectives.
- Produce and present monthly, quarterly and yearly analytics reports and summarising highlights for traffic, growth and engagement, as well as evaluating the need for new metrics as required
- Work collaboratively with the IT department to identify needed enhancements and confirm timing with the scheduling pipeline
- Work with appropriate cross-functional Marketing teams to best integrate digital media content and campaigns into the overall website experience
- Act as a point of contact for third-party vendors including web developers, consultants, and other digital resources
- Remain informed of competitor online efforts and adapt strategies as appropriate
- Train internal resources and communicate operational changes to the field
- Oversee the administration of internal and externals user profiles and permissions
- Track and manage approvals / budgets for required for website systems and assets
- Lead internal training and production of internal documentation
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & APPROACH
The successful applicant will have the ability to engage credibly with all members of the organisation with enthusiasm and initiative. The individual will be able to provide operational support, as well as be an excellent communicator with good organisational and team player skills. Attention to detail and the ability to handle a consistent and varied workload is essential. The individual's skills and experience will include:
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, IT, Business, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5-8 years of experience in Sitecore website management
- A passion for solving challenges in simple ways for internal and external clients
- A history of delivering consistent results within a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- The ability to manage multiple projects, work with multiple product owners and manage deadlines and schedules with the flexibility to adapt to changing situations and business requirements
- Teamwork/collaboration mindset with the ability to work with stakeholders and leaders throughout the organization
- Ability to consistently develop new, relevant technology skills when needed to become the product expert
ABOUT THE MAPLES GROUP
Over five decades, the Maples Group has grown from modest beginnings into one of the world's preeminent professional services firms, offering specialised fiduciary, fund administration, regulatory and compliance, entity formation and management and legal services on the laws of the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, Ireland, Jersey and Luxembourg.
Disclaimer: All personal information collected during the application process will be used for recruitment-related purposes only. Please refer to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice for details on how we handle personal information relating to job applicants.
32 Molesworth Street Dublin 2 D02 Y512 Ireland
The most enduring professional relationships are reciprocal relationships. The Maples Group prioritises employee health and wellbeing. Depending on your location, we offer a range of benefits, including:
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental and optical)
- Competitive vacation packages
- Educational assistance and professional development programmes
- Savings or pension plan
- Life insurance
- Travel insurance
- Global mental wellness programme
- Sports clubs and social events
15 July 2021