Position: Vice President
The Maples Group is a standard bearer in financial and legal services, trusted by many of the world’s largest hedge fund managers, private equity firms and international corporations.
Our distinction flows from our carefully curated team: 2,000+ professionals characterised by tenacity, ethics and exacting excellence. We hire smart and sharpen smarter, arming talent with best-in-class resources and skills. Operating in key financial centres across the Americas, Asia, Europe and the Middle East, our international presence offers a unique springboard for career development and cross-cultural immersion. Our side-by-side financial and legal services are similarly ripe for interdisciplinary learning and growth.
The Maples Group looks to add a Jersey-based Vice President to our team and invites eager and qualified candidates to apply. We are committed to diversity, inclusion and equality of opportunity as we attract, retain and develop world-class talent.
Who We Seek
Our merit-based culture suits professionals in pursuit of boundless careers and lives. Beyond their acumen, team members are collaborative and conscientious, bringing a healthy sense of drive and purpose to each interaction and to all aspects of their work.
About the Role
The Vice President reports to Senior Vice President and supports Fiduciary Services team. Its tactical responsibilities feed one larger objective: to meet the diverse and sophisticated needs of our structured finance, private equity, institutional investor and international corporate clients.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Act as a principal person of the Jersey office and serve as a relationship manager for a diverse portfolio of companies, trust, limited partnerships and finance vehicles; and
- Assist to raise the profile of MaplesFS and the Maples Group through participation in various industry associations and events in Jersey and internationally.
What You Bring
In addition to indisputably high ethical standards and autonomy, the ideal candidate possesses the following:
- Have 5+ years’ experience in the financial services industry with an in-depth knowledge of private equity and institutional investment structuring, and private wealth structures; and
- Experience in Jersey is preferable.
About the Maples Group
Over five decades, the Maples Group has grown from modest beginnings into one of the world's preeminent professional services firms, offering specialised fiduciary, fund administration, regulatory and compliance, entity formation and management and legal services on the laws of the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, Ireland, Jersey and Luxembourg.
Disclaimer: All personal information collected during the application process will be used for recruitment-related purposes only. Please refer to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice for details on how we handle personal information relating to job applicants.
2nd Floor Sir Walter Raleigh House 48-50 Esplanade St Helier JE2 3QB Jersey
The most enduring professional relationships are reciprocal relationships. The Maples Group prioritises employee health and wellbeing. Depending on your location, we offer a range of benefits, including:
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental and optical)
- Competitive vacation packages
- Educational assistance and professional development programmes
- Savings or pension plan
- Life insurance
- Travel insurance
- Global mental wellness programme
- Sports clubs and social events
18 June 2021