Position: E-Billing Administrator
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and help drive change and efficiencies in the ways of working.
The role will report to the e-Billing Supervisor and will be responsible for administering all e-Bill systems firm wide, adhering to processes, query management and support and information relay to fee earners and management.
The responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Upload and status check of bills to e-Billing systems by request from the fee earner teams and billing reports.
- Maintenance of personal and team email inbox and subsequent query resolution.
- Reconciliations of logged e-Billing invoices per client group on a scheduled basis.
- Provide customer/user support on all aspects of e-Billing.
- Ensure queries and escalations are handled correctly and promptly through to appropriate resolution.
- Provide a high level of professional customer service to internal and external customers appropriate to a highly regarded international Law Firm.
- The ability to challenge key stakeholders both internal and external and build and maintain relationships.
- Providing Ad hoc support to the e-Billing specialist and team leader.
- Accounts department experience including reconciliation experience.
- Excellent data input skills with first time accuracy.
- Good IT skills and experience on financial applications. General technological awareness.
- Fluent English is essential.
- Experience of legal billing (preferred but not essential)
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience of working in a multi-currency environment (preferred but not essential)
- Experience of working in a shared service environment (preferred but not essential)
- Competent Excel and Word user
- Self-motivated, pro-active and driven to improve at all times
- A team player, capable of working together towards a common target
- Deliver a 'can do' and proactive approach at all times
About the Maples Group
The Maples Group is a leading service provider offering clients a comprehensive range of legal services on the laws of the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, Ireland, Jersey and Luxembourg, and is an independent provider of legal services, fiduciary, fund services, regulatory and compliance, and entity formation and management services. The Maples Group distinguishes itself with a client-focused approach, providing solutions tailored to their specific needs. Its global network of lawyers and industry professionals are strategically located in the Americas, Europe, Asia and the Middle East to ensure that clients gain immediate access to expert advice and bespoke support, within convenient time zones.
For an explanation of how we handle your personal data submitted for positions with one of our European entities, please refer to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice which is available here.
14 King Street Leeds West Yorkshire LS1 2HL England
We offer an excellent compensation package for this role which includes; a competitive salary, a discretionary performance based bonus scheme and an excellent benefits package.
Pre-employment background screening
Please note that it is Maples’ standard policy to undertake various background screening checks, including criminal records checks, on all applicants to whom a conditional job offer is made. Maples will only ask applicants to disclose a past criminal conviction when a conditional job offer is made. If you have a criminal record it does not mean that your job offer will be automatically withdrawn. Maples will make all job offer decisions on a case by case basis and will take a number of factors into account, such as the role that you are applying for and the nature and circumstances of the past offence. You will have the opportunity to discuss the matter with Maples before a decision is made.
10 August 2021