Infrastructure Operations Analyst
Applications are invited by the Leeds office of Maples and Calder for the position of:
Infrastructure Operations Analyst.
As part of the Infrastructure Operations Team the Infrastructure Operations Analyst will be responsible for proactively monitoring of the Maples Group Internal systems using the company monitoring tools, ensuring all system monitoring alerts are processed in a timely manner, managing all Incidents and Changes are dealt with appropriately.
This role will require 4 on 4 off shift pattern comprising of two 12 hour days and two 12 hour nights. This will include Bank Holidays as the team covers 24x7 365 days a year.
The responsibilities for the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring of the Maples Group Internal systems using the company monitoring tools.
- Raising and managing incidents via the ITSM system and other BAU tasks.
- Ensure all system monitoring alerts are processed in a timely manner.
- Ensure all Incidents and changes are dealt with appropriately.
- Provide a professional service at all times.
- Ensure that all customer problems are resolved to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Ensure all Incident OLA and SLA’s are met.
- Work in collaboration with other departments within the business.
- Major Incident management.
- Be a resource to the infrastructure team.
- Ensuring the team’s knowledge base is kept up to date.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent, or will have experience working in IT
- Ability to work under pressure whilst demonstrating a positive approach to work
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and listening) including an excellent telephone manner and strong customer service skills
- Logical approach to troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving problems
- Experience of incident management on an ITSM system
- Understanding of the creation of knowledge base documentation
- Experience and an understanding of Windows Server 2012 onwards, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 onwards, Microsoft Office and Network Technologies (WAN/LAN) and Remote Access
- Knowledge of system monitoring tools i.e. Microsoft System Center Operations Manager, Solarwinds and Squared Up.
14 King Street Leeds West Yorkshire LS1 2HL England
We offer an excellent compensation package for this role which includes; a competitive salary, a discretionary performance based bonus scheme and an excellent benefits package.
26 February 2021
Pre-employment background screening
Please note that it is Maples’ standard policy to undertake various background screening checks, including criminal records checks, on all applicants to whom a conditional job offer is made. Maples will only ask applicants to disclose a past criminal conviction when a conditional job offer is made. If you have a criminal record it does not mean that your job offer will be automatically withdrawn. Maples will make all job offer decisions on a case by case basis and will take a number of factors into account, such as the role that you are applying for and the nature and circumstances of the past offence. You will have the opportunity to discuss the matter with Maples before a decision is made