Maples Fund Services Expands MaplesFS Connect Reporting Suite
22 Apr 2014
Maples Fund Services announces the latest developments of MaplesFS Connect, its leading portfolio accounting and reporting solution for investment managers. The secure online portal allows managers access to a full suite of reporting tools including: performance, risk, market data, accounting, cash and capital activity.
MaplesFS Connect is part of Maples Fund Services' standard fund administration offering and the latest edition is now available to funds of all asset classes and size. Designed with hedge fund and asset managers in mind, MaplesFS Connect's intuitive user interface delivers up-to-date portfolio information for easy monitoring of performance and capital activity. Leveraging Maples Fund Services’ leading infrastructure and award-winning technology, MaplesFS Connect now includes:
- NAV reporting: access to a complete library of current and historic NAV reports for ease-of-use and efficient record keeping;
- Portfolio analytics: monitoring and management of investor portfolios through timely accurate data including exposure, cash, position and compliance reporting;
- Performance reporting: views of performance at multiple levels of abstraction across time horizons in comparison to pre-defined or custom benchmarks;
- Investor insight: dynamic reporting to monitor status of capital activity and investor transactions; and
- Cash reporting: access to balances and transactions on your bank accounts.
“We want our clients to be able to easily access the key information that drives results,” Toni Pinkerton, Global Head of Fund Services, said. “MaplesFS Connect delivers an efficient, cost-effective solution that ensures our clients have better control over their data and, ultimately, their investment decisions through clear, concise reports for both managers and their investors."
“Large investment managers and institutional investors appreciate Maples Fund Services for our ability to deliver excellent customised reporting solutions,” Tyler Kim, Chief Information Officer, said. “The latest iteration of MaplesFS Connect benefits all our fund administration clients, providing a dynamic and scalable operational framework to support their investment operations."
Partner Cayman Islands
T: +1 345 814 5354
Partner Cayman Islands
T: +1 345 814 5530