Maples Fund Services Alternative Funds Roundtable
02 Aug 2016
The alternative funds industry is unquestionably in a state of flux with significant macroeconomic events, market volatility and regulatory and political pressures impacting key stakeholders around the globe. These difficult market dynamics coupled with the increasing sophistication of investors has forced both managers and service providers to re-evaluate their existing models to support business growth and ensure they are equipped to adapt to the rapidly evolving environment.
Maples Fund Services recently hosted its inaugural Alternative Funds Roundtable in London with panellists discussing the current industry landscape, including key trends, challenges and their outlook for the coming years.
The Roundtable was moderated by Peter Northcott, Executive Director, KB Associates and participants included:
- Justin Fitzsimmons, Operations Manager, SISU Capital Limited
- Ian Forrest, Head of Middle Office, Kestrel Partners LLP
- Richard Haas, Chief Operating Officer, Capeview Capital LLP
- Russell Hart, Chief Operating Officer and Partner, Alcova Asset Management LLP
- Yannis Matsis, Partner, Point Nine
- Edward Sutro, Business Development, Garraway Capital Management
- Heidi de Vries, Partner, Maples and Calder
- Stephen Lewis, Regional Head of Sales and Relationship Management – Europe, MaplesFS
Heidi de Vries
Managing Partner London
T: +44 20 7466 1651