Maples Group Attends MIPIM 2017
06 Mar 2017
Members of our Global Property & Construction and Finance teams from Maples and Calder and Maples Fiduciary will be attending MIPIM, the world's leading property market event, at Palais des Festivals in Cannes, France from 14–17 March 2017.
We offer advice on all aspects of commercial property and construction law. The property market has undergone significant restructuring in recent years and the team has been at the forefront of this transition advising both domestic and international premium funds, banks and other institutions as well as leading international investors on the acquisition and disposal of loan portfolios and distressed assets.
We are committed to delivering the highest quality service and advice on:
- Financing, acquisition, management and disposal of real estate assets and loan portfolios;
- Commercial landlord and tenant;
- Construction law;
- Investment acquisition and disposals (both commercial and residential projects);
- Property and financing aspects of insolvency, restructuring and enforcement cases;
- Public Private Partnership; and Real Estate funds.
We look forward to meeting you at the conference. Please get in touch with your local Maples group contact or one of our MIPIM attendees listed above if you wish to set up a meeting.
Partner British Virgin Islands
T: +1 284 852 3043
T: +353 1 619 2050
T: +353 1 619 2753
Of Counsel London
T: +44 20 7466 1678