Maples Advises Tech Mahindra on the Acquisition of Perigord
16 Mar 2021
Maples and Calder (Ireland) LLP, the Maples Group's law firm, is pleased to have advised Tech Mahindra on the Irish corporate legal aspects of its acquisition of Perigord Life Science Solutions.
Indian multinational Tech Mahindra has taken a majority stake in Irish pharma labeller Perigord Life Science Solutions in a multi-million euro deal. The listed company has paid €21 million for a 70% stake in the Dublin-based group. It plans to acquire the remaining 30% stake over the next four years at a valuation linked to the financial performance of the company.
The acquisition will help Tech Mahindra to augment expertise in the global pharmaceutical, healthcare and life science sectors, and is part of their long-term growth plan to build presence across key markets in Ireland, Germany, the United States and India with enhanced global delivery.
A team based in the Group's Irish office advised Perigord Life Science Solutions and was led by Deirdre MacCarthy, a Partner in the Irish Corporate practice, who was assisted by Associate, William Darmody.
Read more about this innovative transaction at: The Irish Times.
T: +353 1 619 2721